My first visit in Cambodia

After 8 months' training in Ghent, i finally got a chance to visit my beloved land and family. How wonderful times I had during my visit home!

At Brussels airport, departure day

In support for boat racing during Water Festival

On the way to my homeland

My birthday party



Guys, let's cheer up!

Time for entertainment!


At the entrance of Angkor Wat







In Cambodian Culural Village


King Sisowat and Queen Kossamak


At Ta Prum temple

A view of Neang Kang Rey Mountain

Party at uncle Dy's house

On the way to Sihanouk Ville

Hey, we're going to the sea!!!

Mango and kapi


Stylish gay :-)


Volleyball time!




Durian from Kampot

Fruit and snack in front of the Royal Palace





Boat tour along Mekong river

Relative's wedding

Kisona Bridge in Kg. Cham

Water Festival, parade of illuminated boats


Phnom Penh International Airport, departure day

Google Groups
Subscribe to Make Money Online
Email:
Visit this group
Google Groups
Subscribe to Scholarships
Email:
Visit this group