My dreamed project

Only a few pathologists can not effectively serve 14 million Cambodian people. Cambodia needs more pathologists! What is more, Cambodia needs cooperation from pathologists in other countries, particularly developed ones. "Pathologists without frontier" will bring good cooperation among Cambodian pathologists and pathologists from other countries. Once a year, several foreign pathologists should be invited to work in Cambodia's pathology labs so as to help with some trainings and experience exchange with Cambodian pathologists. This will not only help to produce new generations of Cambodian pathologists but also to promote working standard and quality in Cambodia's pathology labs.

I am strongly committed to making this dream come true in the near future, as Jason Kaufmann says, "the best way to predict the future is to create it."

My gratitute goes to my dearest mother, without whom I wouldn't have had this brilliant future.

My heartfelt appreciation goes to prof. dr. Piet Pattyn for his coordination and support in my Pathology training in Belgium and to prof. dr. Claude Cuvelier for his direct supervision and transfer of knowledge.

My sincere thanks also goes to my dear colleague, dr. Kathleen Lambein, for this great idea of hers (the project "Pathologists without frontier").

Google Groups
Subscribe to Make Money Online
Email:
Visit this group
Google Groups
Subscribe to Scholarships
Email:
Visit this group