My first Kayaking experience

Upon my return from Switzerland, I continued my last vacation day in Dinant, Belgium, where I, together with many other Cambodians, took a kayaking advanture along the Lesse.

Bong Pec, Ming Sokhom, Yeay Lang, Visal, and me (right to left) waiting for other Cambodian friends

Cheers with Cola while waiting for the train to go up to the start point

I thought the Lesse was deep but it was not...

Kong Hieng and me in the middle of our kayaking advanture

Visal and me enjoying cold waterfalls

This smile shows that I'm ready to continue the advanture now!

Hey, Pou Pou Ming Ming! Let's race!

Visal, what's wrong with your leg? We're almost there! Let's speed up so we can be the winner!


Yeah! We've finally made it to the destination! Look how muscular I am after 21 Km kayaking :-)


Google Groups
Subscribe to Make Money Online
Email:
Visit this group
Google Groups
Subscribe to Scholarships
Email:
Visit this group