2007 ... the golden year ... full of achievements

1. In July 2007, I was selected as one of the 40 ASEAN inspiring youths to be featured in the 40th ASEAN Anniversary book. There is one thing i am proud of about this achievement. That is i have achieved my study and career goals stated in the published article.

To view the article, visit this web site http://www.artpostasia.com/

2. In September 2007, I was granted a study visit to Belgium in Gent University and Hospital.

3. In October 2007, I was granted a Specialization sholarship in Pathology and a promised position at Khmer-Russian Friendship hospital. The training lasts for 4 years, 3 years in Belgium and another year in France. I strongly believe that i will be very useful and potential human resource upon my return.

3. In November 2007, I got good news from one of my best friends, Theany. She's going to get married on February 17, 2007.

4. In December 2007, I passed the entrance exam to another Medical Specialization. How lucky i am! I was allowed to combine the two scholarships and get 2 degrees, one recognized all over Europe and the other recognized in Cambodia.

5. On January 27, 2008, it's my engagement day!

Celebrate with me all the successes and achievements! A message from these achievements is, " There is nothing we can not do as long as we believe we can!"

Google Groups
Subscribe to Make Money Online
Email:
Visit this group
Google Groups
Subscribe to Scholarships
Email:
Visit this group